Please read the reports to find out how expenditure has helped increase the attainment and progress of pupils eligible for the premium.
The Government gives grants to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a ‘Pupil Premium’. The grant is allocated in two parts:
· Pupil premium for pupils known to be eligible for free school meals (FSM) in any of the previous six years and service children in mainstream schools
· Pupil premium for looked- after children and pupils eligible for FSM in any of the previous six years in non-mainstream settings.
A requirement of the School Information Regulations 2012 is to publish the pupil premium allocation information online. The reports include:
· The amount of the school’s allocation from the pupil premium grant in respect of the current academic year
· Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent
· Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent
· The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at our school in respect of whom the grant was allocated